Trying to use a blunt scissors is nothing but an attempt to frustrate yourself. Are you cutting your hair or a cardboard paper? It is expedient that you work with sharper scissors for accuracy and easy usage sake.
IDENTIFYING A SHARP SCISSORS
By the time you are done with this post, you would know if your pair of scissors is good enough or whether you need something better to do the cutting:
ARE STRANDS OF HAIR GETTING STUCK IN YOUR SCISSORS TOO OFTEN?
The human hair isn’t like normal threads: when you trim your hair, they don’t all go down to the same length. The hair strands may sometimes behave differently.
- The scalp region is where this often happens. You need a sharp pair of scissors to cut your hair.
- Hairs get stuck in the scissors as you work. But if begins to happen too often, then that scissors is not good enough for the job.
IS SHEARS PRODUCING TOO MUCH NOISE?
The more you use your scissors, the noisier it becomes over time.
- It’s a regular thing when their edges start becoming blunt.
- That might warrant some measure of servicing such as making the edges sharper or oiling/cleaning the shear just to alleviate the resulting noise.
DEALING WITH FOLDING HAIRS TOO MANY TIMES?
If your scissors is folding your hair more than you expect, it is also sign that the blade may have become blunt.
- Experts equally suggest the shear could be where the problem is.
- You need to change your scissor or repair the moment you notice anything like that.
When your hair folds too much, you end up with a haircut that is not nice or a bad scalp.
ARE SCISSOR THAT BECOMES DULL WITHIN A SHORT TIME IS BAD?
Settling with the best scissor for you can be a tricky choice to make.
- You can get a $100 scissor in the market
- Who pays $100 for a scissors? It’s only professional barbers who know the worth of what they are buying.
A weakening metal might also result in your scissors becoming dull.
Branded scissors are the best because they tend to last longer and work more effectively within their lifespan. You won’t have to repair them too often.
Hope these tips helped you in knowing if your scissors is as sharp as expected. Don’t cut your hair with your everyday scissors. It can result to uneven cuts and can equally destroy your hair’s makeup, causing split ends. Should you have anything else you want to know, please give us a call, we will be glad to help.